As you work through Sections 3 to 5 you will find a number of questions to be answered. We are not expecting lengthy essays but we do want you to write a sufficient amount to indicate your basic understanding of the issues raised. Two or three sentences is generally quite sufficient at this stage as this is, after all, intended to be an introductory module.
There are a number of ways in which you might submit your answers, but we do ask that you answer the questions in the order in which they are given.
- You may want to simply copy or type the questions into a separate document, along with your answers, and submit this by e-mail as either a Plain Text document or as a PDF. You should ensure that your Name and Student No. are clearly indicated, and the word “assignment” appears in the Subject line.
- Alternatively you may submit your answers on the online forms provided in each section.
- You will find these by clicking on the icons that look like this:
- Please note that though this is the simplest means of submitting this kind of assignment, you should always keep a copy for your own records in case something goes wrong.
- You could compile your answers in a word processing document and then copy and paste into the forms provided.
As ever, if you have any difficulties, please speak to your Mentor or contact the Module Tutor.