BiBloS is a new teaching magazine published by the British Bible School three times each year. Written primarily by teachers and others working with the School, each issue will have a variety of articles, word studies, reviews and other focus areas. It will be available only in an online format, downloadable from the web site.
Each issue will have a featured theme, though not all articles will necessarily follow this. Supplementary material will be made available here on the web site wherever appropriate.
Read the first issue!
Aims of BiBloS
- To provide very good to high quality articles in various areas of Biblical studies and related subjects.
- To both directly and indirectly promote the work of the British Bible School.
- To encourage readers to engage more with the Bible, both through reading and more structured study.
Ethos of BiBloS
- A fresh approach, free from traditional restraints, other than those imposed by Scripture.
- A non-exclusive style, equally accessible by all regardless of their affiliations and therefore avoiding any in-house exclusivity.
- To be reader-friendly whilst also remaining academically sound, though with an overall missional emphasis throughout.
- Careful use of language to avoid jargon and all unnecessary ecclesiolinguistics (or ‘church-speak’).
If you would like to be added to or removed from our BiBloS mailing list, please fill out the form below and click ‘Send’ – thank you.