Thank you for your interest in sharing in the work of the British Bible School. There are a number of ways in which you can support us – all of which will help us continue to further our mission of teaching and training both individuals and congregations throughout the U.K. and beyond.
There are always opportunities to bring this work and those involved with it before our Father in prayer. You might like to remember:
- All our teachers
- Current students enrolled on our Applied Biblical Studies programme
- The continued development of the work of the School
- All those involved in our Online Bible Classes
- Prospective students thinking about enrolling on our Online Extension Programme
- The School’s Charity Trustees
- Graduates serving in the U.K.
- Those who have given so much to this work in past years
- Graduates serving overseas
- All those on our Leadership Team and in various Action Groups
- Congregations who are looking to develop plans as a result of training provided
Our average current monthly outgoings are in the region of £1,000 plus. Our regular monthly income is significantly less than that. You could help make up the difference …
The British Bible School is dependent upon the generous giving of individuals and congregations both at home and abroad. Along with travel expenses, online classes, video production costs, website development, material production other general running costs, an increasing part of our budget is being allocated to help fund our teachers, so our needs continue to grow. For more details of our general costs and any special projects in hand – please get in touch.
There are a number of ways in which you can make donations to the work of the British Bible School:
- Become a Friend of the Bible School by making a regular, monthly donation. Please see here for details.
- Gifts can be made by Bank Transfer to: 60-06-11 29098386. Please contact us for international banking details.
- Cheques can be made payable to “British Bible School” and sent to: “British Bible School, 36 Tintern Rise, Eye, Peterborough, Cambridgeshire, PE6 7YL.”
- Or, you can click on the ‘Donate’ button below …
Gift Aid (UK only)
We are registered with the Charities Commission (Registered Charity No. 1191839), so if you are a U.K. taxpayer and would like to Gift Aid, please either click on the logo to the right, or download and print one of the forms below. After completing a downloaded form, please either send it to: “British Bible School, 36 Tintern Rise, Eye, Peterborough, Cambridgeshire, PE6 7YL” or scan/take a picture and email it to us.
Remembering that Jesus taught us ‘It is more blessed to give than to receive,’ we are thankful for this opportunity to share with you in the fellowship of this good news.
A final word
Making a Will ensures your loved ones are taken care of and that your wishes in life are carried out after you’ve moved on. So when the time is right for you to write your Will and you have taken care of those close to you, would you consider remembering the British Bible School?
Leaving a Gift in a Will is often one of the most significant ways a person can help support the work of the British Bible School. Whatever the amount, we are extremely grateful for any gift that is left to the School to help in our work of teaching others to teach the Word to all the World. If you would like more details, please do get in touch.
(Registered Charity No. 1191839)