You will be registering for attendance at our Autumn Family Retreat.
There are a maximum number of 72 places which are available on a first-come, first-served basis.
Accommodation is in rooms sleeping from 2-6 people, and with a variety of configurations. We regret there are no single rooms available.
We will try to keep couples together, but in order to accommodate as many people as possible it will likely be necessary to accommodate some couples in separate single-gendered ‘dormitory’ rooms (please see below).
The cost for the weekend is:
- Adults – £90
- Children aged 4-12 – £45
- Children aged 0-3 – FREE
Letton Hall provide bedding, but you will need to bring your own toiletries and towels.
If you would like to join us for our Autumn Family Retreat from 15th to 17th September 2023, please:
- Complete the following form and click ‘Send’ to send it to us.
- Send a deposit of £10 per person (except for children under 4) to secure your place.*
- Send the remainder to reach us by 1st September 2023.
Payments should be sent either:
- by bank transfer to 60-06-11 29098394, using for Reference your personal reference code.* The account is with the National Westminster Bank in Corby. [Please note that this is an account number for use with residential events]
- or by cheque, payable to “British Bible School”, to 36 Tintern Rise, Eye, Peterborough, Cambridgeshire, PE6 7YL.
* please generate your your personal reference code (PRC) using the first five letters of your surname plus the first three letters of your first name (using random numbers to fill any blanks). Eg. ‘BLOGGJOE’ This is to ensure we can easily match payments to people.
** you may, if you wish, pay by instalments – please let us know if you would like to do this. Please send your PRC with all payments – thank you!
PLEASE NOTE: We have been having some issues with our email accounts recently, so if you have not had a personal response to your booking within two days, please get in touch with us to let us know. Thank you.