The Friends of the Bible School initiative was launched in 2020 as a means to encourage those who wanted to help support the work of the British Bible School through regular financial contributions.
With a regular monthly donation, you will be helping to support the work of the British Bible School as we continue to serve through teaching and training in the Word.
- The initial goal is to find 100 friends who will each contribute £10 per month (or more) to the work of the School.
- This would provide us with a monthly working budget of £1000.
- This will help provide funding for regular expenses, online classes, additional travel costs, video production costs, website development as well as help towards funding teachers.
- This will not cover all our costs, but it will provide a regular monthly income for the School to assist in our planning for the future.
As a Friend of the Bible School …
- … you will be helping to support the work of the British Bible School as we continue to serve through teaching and training in the Word.
- … you will receive regular news updates of events and activities – including goings on behind the scenes.
- … you will become a member of the British Bible School charity, thereby having opportunity to be involved at General Meetings.
- … you will receive a personal copy of our Annual Report.
How to be a Friend
To be a Friend of the Bible School, all you need to do is:
- Contribute £10 per month (or more) to the British Bible School.
- Complete and submit the form below.
- And if you are a UK tax payer you can sign up for Gift Aid (Registered Charity No. 1191839) which will give us a extra £2.50 for every £10 you kindly donate. Just click on the link to the right!
You can make your donation by bank transfer or standing order to our UK bank account: British Bible School, 60-06-11 29098386
If you are living outside the UK, please contact us here for bank details. Thank you.