Thank you for your interest in sharing in the work of the British Bible School. There are a number of ways in which you can support the work of the School – all of which will help us continue to further the work of teaching and training both individuals and congregations throughout the U.K. and Western Europe.
There are always opportunities to bring this work and those involved with it before our Father in prayer. You might like to remember:
- All our teachers
- Current students enrolled in our Distance Learning Programme
- The continued development of the work of the School
- Prospective students thinking about enroling
- The School’s governors
- Graduates serving in the U.K.
- Those who have given so much to this work in past years
- Graduates serving overseas
- Congregations who are looking to develop plans as a result of training provided
Our current monthly outgoings are in the region of £1,000. Our regular monthly income is significantly less than that. You could help make up the difference …
The British Bible School is dependent upon the generous giving of individuals and congregations both at home and abroad. Along with travel expenses, material production other general running costs, an increasing part of our budget is being allocated to help fund our teachers, so our needs continue to grow. For more details of our general costs and any special projects in hand – please get in touch.
Regular donations are particularly useful, but we will very gratefully receive occasional gifts too:
- Regular gifts can be made via a Standing Order. Our UK account details are: 60-06-11 29098386. Please contact us for international banking details.
- Cheques can be made payable to “British Bible School” and sent to: “British Bible School, 36 Tintern Rise, Eye, Peterborough, Cambridgeshire, PE6 7YL.”
If you are a U.K. taxpayer and would like to Gift Aid, please download and print one of the forms below. After completing it, please send it to: “British Bible School, 36 Tintern Rise, Eye, Peterborough, Cambridgeshire, PE6 7YL.”
Use one of these Gift Aid declaration forms to make multiple Gift Aid donations or a one-off Gift Aid donation to the British Bible School:
Remembering that Jesus taught us ‘It is more blessed to give than to receive,’ we are thankful for this opportunity to share with you in the fellowship of this good news.
A final word
Making a Will ensures your loved ones are taken care of and that your wishes in life are carried out after you’ve moved on. So when the time is right for you to write your Will and you have taken care of those close to you, would you consider remembering the British Bible School?
Leaving a Gift in a Will is often one of the most significant ways a person can help support the work of the British Bible School. Whatever the amount, we are extremely grateful for any gift that is left to the School to help in our work of teaching others to teach the Word to all the World. If you would like more details, please do get in touch.