*** PLEASE NOTE, THIS EVENT IS NOW FULLY BOOKED ***
If you would like to be placed on a reserve list in the event that anyone booked in becomes unable to attend, please let us know. Thank you.
You will be registering for attendance on our Late Winter Family Retreat.
There are a maximum number of 69 places which are available on a first-come, first-served basis.
Accommodation is in rooms sleeping from 2-5 people, and with a variety of configurations. We regret there are no single rooms.
We will try to keep couples together, but in order to accommodate as many people as possible it may be necessary to accommodate some couples in separate single-gendered ‘dormitory’ rooms (please see below).
The cost for the weekend is:
- Adults – £65
- Children aged 5-16 and sharing a room with their parents – £30
- Children aged 5-16 and not sharing a room with their parents – £65
- Children aged 0-4 – FREE
You will need to either bring your own sleeping bag / bedding or else hire bed linen from the centre. Bed linen (sheet, pillowcase, duvet and duvet cover) is available to hire at £6 per person per stay and is in addition to the cost for the weekend.
If you would like to join us for our Late Winter Family Retreat from 17th to 19th January 2020, please:
- Complete the following form and click ‘Send’ to send it to us.
- Send a deposit of £10 per person (except for children under 5) to secure your place.*
- Send the remainder to reach us by 10th January 2020. If full payment is made before 31st December 2019 you are entitled to £5 discount per person aged 5 and over.
Payments should be sent either:
- by bank transfer to 60-06-11 29098394, using for Reference your personal reference code.* The account is with the National Westminster Bank in Corby. [Please note that this is a new account number for use with residential events]
- or by cheque, payable to “British Bible School”, to 36 Tintern Rise, Eye, Peterborough, Cambridgeshire, PE6 7YL.
* please generate your your personal reference code (PRC) using the first five letters of your surname plus the first three letters of your first name (using random numbers to fill any blanks). Eg. ‘BLOGGJOE’ This is to ensure we can easily match payments to people.
** you may, if you wish, pay by instalments – please let us know if you would like to do this. Please send your PRC with all payments – thank you!