You will be registering for attendance on our Autumn Study Week and enrolment for our Module: The Kingdom of Israel (OLD05a).
As this is a residential week you will be expected to attend all the study sessions, though additional assignments will be optional. To download the Study Weekend Syllabus please click here.
There are a maximum number of 24 places which are available on a first-come, first-served basis.
Accommodation is in rooms sleeping from 2-6 people, and with a variety of configurations. We regret there are no single rooms, though as far as possible we will keep sharing to a minimum.
The total cost for the Study Week is £180. This includes:
- All meals
- Bedding (though you may bring your own if you prefer)*
- Study materials
* if you wish to bring your own bedding you will need: sheet, pillowcase, duvet and duvet cover (or similar).
We will try to keep any married couples together, but in order to accommodate as many people as possible it might be necessary to accommodate some couples in separate single-gendered ‘dormitory’ rooms (please see below).
Couples and families
This is not a ‘Family’ event, as such, and falls within regular school term time. However, you are welcome to bring along young children but you will need to entertain them separately during class times as no special provision is being made for them. Children under 5 years old are FREE (that is, they will not be charged!).
If couples wish to come along but only one attend the classes, this will be fine. We do ask that all who enrol for the Module attend all the sessions as would be expected on a residential programme.
If you would like to join us for our Autumn Study Week from 6th to 10th November 2023, please:
- Complete the following form and click ‘Send’ to send it to us.
- Send a deposit of £10 per person to secure your place.
- Send the remainder to reach us by 30th October 2023.**
Payments should be sent either:
- by bank transfer to 60-06-11 29098394, using for Reference your personal reference code.* The account is with the National Westminster Bank in Corby. [Please note that this is an account number for use with residential events].
- or by cheque, payable to “British Bible School”, to 36 Tintern Rise, Eye, Peterborough, Cambridgeshire, PE6 7YL.
* please generate your your personal reference code (PRC) using the first five letters of your surname plus the first three letters of your first name (using random numbers to fill any blanks). Eg. ‘BLOGGJOE’ This is to ensure we can easily match payments to people.
** you may, if you wish, pay by instalments – please let us know if you would like to do this. Please send your PRC with all payments – thank you!